Monday, April 18, 2011

Thankyou

I owe so much of this to ...well.... everyone. So here's a start



  • Diane Hardman-My first love. Thankyou so much for talking to me later in life and giving me a little clarity. You have a beautiful family.


  • Cathy Rimmer- The first person that ever showed me humility and caring.


  • EIS- My Honduran connection. I love you guys so much.


  • Jimmy and Tanya-My best friends. I Love you always. Anytime, anyplace, I'm there.


  • Michelle and Brandon-My houston family


  • Bob and Chere- my surrogate family.


  • The Olsons- Patti,Michael,Maureen,Ted,Amo,Cathy,Brent,Gogo. So much love. I've never felt alone.


  • Michael ,Susie,Hayden&Shallon- I can't express what yall mean to me.


  • Sara- I love you Whitey


  • Crestin and Lauren-My little sis and brother. I will always have your back


  • Wendy and Lauren Albrecht-My angels. I couldn't hold my son if it wasn't for you.


  • Bridge,Annie,And Big Al- My angels. My support group.

  • Chela,Norman, and Geoff. Love you so much for always believing in me.


  • Adam and Katie- Thankyou. Just Thankyou so much.


  • Rob Hill- I miss you so much Rob. I know you're up there taking shots for me.


  • Tim, and Leo- I love you guys.


  • Lee,Stacey,Shawn,Sabrina,Larry,Kumara,Alex,Alon,Celeste,Amac,Moose,Super Sandra,Marshall,AmyS,Dan,Margaret,Mary, Angela, Pierre,Heather,Kev,-I love yall


  • Maria-I am only here because of you. You are a wonderful mother.


  • Jennifer-I'll always believe in you no matter where you are. Thankyou.


  • Ana- You've helped me renew my faith in humanity and life. Thankyou for helping me feel alive again


  • Tommy-All I could ever want is for you to feel happy and secure. Thankyou for being my son. You are the proof that I did something right in this world. Get used to the kisses and hugs, because they are never going to stop.


  • Mom and Dad- I forgive you. I love you. Try to find your own peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment